Call for Papers/Panels: Chautari Annual Conference – 2023
Call for Papers/Panels
Chautari Annual Conference – 2023
Martin Chautari (MC) is organizing the Chautari Annual Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal on 28-30 November 2023. The aim of this conference is to promote research culture in the humanities and social sciences in Nepal. MC invites submission of abstracts of research papers or abstracts of the theme-based panels from eligible researchers or institutions who will have completed their research by the abstract submission deadline.
• The theme of the research should be related to Nepal;
comparative work is also welcome provided that Nepal-related content is substantial.
• Young/women researchers are highly encouraged to submit the abstracts.
• Abstracts can be in English or Nepali and should be of 500 words.
• The title of the proposed paper, a short description of the research base, and the paper’s main arguments/findings must be clearly stated.
• Abstracts for panels should consist of its title and a brief description, and the abstract of each paper in the panel should also be included.
• A one-page CV of the authors including their current contact details should be attached.
• The receipt of abstract submission will be acknowledged by e-mail.
• All participants, including paper presenters and panelists, are required to register to attend the conference (Registration fee NRs. 700 per person).
Participants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation.
Call for abstracts: March 1, 2023
Abstract submission deadline: June 10, 2023
Announcement of accepted abstracts: July 25, 2023
Deadline for the submission of full papers (max 5,000 words): October 31, 2023
Announcement of accepted papers: November 10, 2023
Conference days: November 28-30, 2023
Abstracts and queries should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Further information can be obtained from:
Conference Organizing Committee
27 Jeetjung Marg, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal Phone: (+977 1) 4102027/5338050/4102243